Affairs: ISL Can not Kick-off 4 April If Requirements Document Not Complete
Jakarta – Imam Nahrawi Affairs confirms his attitude about the passing on of Indonesia Super League 2015. He invited the league started rolling in early April, but the documents requested as a condition of professional clubs still have to be met without exception.
BOPI on Monday (02/23/2015) night finally issued a recommendation to turn the wheels of ISL 2015. The recommendation was out after BOPI and PSSI met with the vice chairman of the House field Welfare Coordinator, Fahri Hamzah.
On that occasion, the CEO of PT Liga Indonesia, Joko Driyono, did not reveal the details of how the clubs will complete the verification requirements that can not be fulfilled. Joko night was only called if the “verification, standardization, and so forth will be managed as well as possible with the spirit of togetherness for a better Indonesia.”
The Government through the Minister of Youth did not fully give the green light on the ISL. Just a few hours after Ricardo held a meeting with reporters, Kemenpora issued a press release that ensures that new ISL will be started if the requirements documents requested have been met. Menpora ensure it will not tolerate it if the requirements were not met.
“Plan of PT Liga Indonesia to hold a kick off ISL 2015 on April 5, 2015 received all required documents TERMS AND EQUIPMENT MUST BE FILLED BEFORE THE KICK OFF. This is very clearly conveyed by Kemenpora, in other words NOTHING AT ALL THE BLEACHING all required documents, “read a press release on the official website Kemenpora.
Affairs also still holding on previous decisions that could ISL rolling on March 4 if requirements can already be met. Decision league start on April 4, called the steps taken by the PT League and will be entirely the responsibility of PT Liga.
Related FIFA Affairs also plans to send a letter to the world’s football authorities in order to give an objective explanation. The letter will be sent at the end of this week.
Here’s the full statement about the kick-off Affairs ISL 2015 contained in the press release on the official website kemenpora.go.id:
1. Plan PT Liga Indonesia to hold a kick off ISL 2015 on April 5, 2015 received all required documents TERMS AND EQUIPMENT MUST BE FILLED BEFORE THE KICK OFF. This sentence is very clearly conveyed by Kemenpora, in other words NOTHING AT ALL THE BLEACHING all required documents.
2. Behold, before April 4, 2015, the ISL 2015 will start rolling, it might be possible CONDITIONS FILLED BUT SO FAR.
3. In accordance BOPI decision on February 18, 2015, the delay is up to the date of March 4, 2015, and even then remain with the terms, subject to meeting the obligations specified in the Indonesian League.
4. That the pullback plan ISL 2015 started 4 April 2015 is according to the PSSI and Indonesian League due to PSSI preparation for various international events and also simultaneously to meet the requirements demanded BOPI (because he is not able to be met in the near future) it is a matter and entirely the responsibility of the PSSI and Indonesian League.
5. Kemenpora and BOPI NOT FEEL softened his attitude, because if softened, may at any time prior to the date of March 4, 2015 kick-off it can be done. Once again affirmed, that KEMENPORA AND REMAIN FIRM ON BOPI original demeanor.
6. Regardless of the risk and impact of muti-dimensional due to a delay of up dated 4 April 2015 is not the responsibility Kemenpora and BOPI, but entirely the responsibility of the PSSI and Indonesian League if at any time there are complaining and questioning.
7. Kemenpora asked PSSI and Indonesian League to adhere to the fulfillment of obligations in completing the required documents are complete. Instead, Kemenpora also ask for a more pro-active BOPI remind and supervise if there are a number of drawbacks.
8. Kemenpora not discouraged to send a letter to the Chairman of FIFA to explain various problems in full (without any cover-up) in order to determine the problem objectively FIFA. The letter will be sent no later than the end of this week.
9. The agreement is conditional BOPI and PSSI is made in proportion and not because of pressure from anyone.
10. However, the public still be kesemp [atan to keep scrutinize and oversee compliance and the seriousness of the PSSI and Indonesian League to meet the requirements demanded BOPI. Conversely, for any BOPI shall be criticized if there are things that are considered to be in breach of its commitment to enforce the rules.